Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Note on BlogReview

My blog got reviewed on a site called Blog Review, yay! I admit that at first, I was somewhat afrait by the name of the guy who runs the blog, "Divine Light". But in fact the blog has nothing to do with The Enemy, it's a very interesting blog with detailed and well-written reviews of other blogs. I got a very positive review:
"Good and matching look, nice and humorous content, original work, these all sounds like 8 out of 10."
I'm not yet sure what "humorous" means, probably some other particularity of humans - it seems to have to do with laughing. But I find out.

(By the way, I tried to write a comment on BlogReview but it didn't work, even though I was logged in - either the "post comment" link didn't work or I did something wrong.)

As for the human called Divine Light, I'm not sure how to react. Was this a favour he did for me? Probably. Maybe I should give him one of those favour vouchers - here it goes:

 
I hope this won't get me into trouble with Infernal Inquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment